Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting a Career 2.0

Hey, ya'll -

It just occurred to me that I still haven't got a career and I should do that before I reach retirement age. Maybe my first step in attaining that goal should be to step up my sense of urgency...and, I will...really, really soon.

As in, I'm performing sometime in December. Yeah, that's right, sometime. We thought about an exact date but opted for the surprise approach - like a fire drill & everyone turns out for those, right? So keep every day open so you can drop everything and take the nearest exit to COMIX New York and see me. What? It's not like this is a busy time of the year for anybody.

In the meantime, after reading about this guy & his bike, my joke with my boyfriend (semi-pro bike racer) about his bike being the "other woman" has suddenly become very creepy. Check this out - bike guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home